  From: Anthony Anderson
  To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
  Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 2:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [Videolib] Media Market 2010

  I very much wish to echo Bev's comments. This was the first time I ever
attended the Market, and I have
  to say it was the best  (and most enjoyable!) professional conference I have
attended in years.
  Many thanks to all the many "sellers" with whom I spoke with who were so
gracious with their time and
  their advice. Likewise, my fellow "buyers".  And a most special thanks, of
course, to Ursula for
  doing such an exemplary job in putting it all together.

  See you next year in Kansas City! To be sure!!

  Cheers,
  Anthony

*******************************
Anthony E. Anderson
Social Studies and Arts & Humanities Librarian
Von KleinSmid Library
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0182
(213) 740-1190  antho...@usc.edu
"Wind, regen, zon, of kou,
Albert Cuyp ik hou van jou."
********************************

  Bev Weisenberg wrote:
    This is just a short note telling everyone who reads this what a wonderful
Market we had last week in Kansas City.  The hotel was great, the city was
great and the Market itself  was terrific. Most of all, I want to thank Ursula
for the tremendous job she did coordinating the entire Market.  I cannot say
enough about how well  it ran, due to her diligence and follow up of the
smallest detail.  I have been to many, many Media Markets and it just keeps
getting better and better each year.
    Hope to see all again in Kansas City next year.
    Bev

    Beverly Weisenberg
    LANDMARK MEDIA, INC
    vice president, sales