As some of you know, I was recently complaining and whining about how our
catalog department seems to find media cataloging particularly troublesome, and
thus, we have a big back-up of materials.  Also, I complained that they didn't
want to catalog our FMG Films on Demand items, because it was too much trouble.
So, after that, I decided to ask them to catalog the FMG items.  They say they
can, but I must prioritize-should they concentrate on cataloging the physical
media items that we have waiting (several thousand, due to alumni donations) or
the FMG collection (also several thousand titles).
What do you all think, collective wisdom?

Maureen Tripp
Media Librarian
Iwasaki Library
120 Boylston Street