From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of CROWLEY, CHRISTINE
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 11:20 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Question about LC call numbers

Maybe I am missing something --I can see accession numbers for closed stacks
where the DVDs are retrieved after a patron finds them in the catalog. However,
what about browsers who want to look through foreign films, musicals, etc.
Accession number order would be a nightmare for serendipity, no?

Christine Crowley
Dean of Learning Resources
Adjunct Faculty--Theatre
Northwest Vista College
3535 N. Ellison Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78251
210.486.4572 office
210.486.4504 fax
ccrowl...@alamo.edu<mailto:ccrowl...@alamo.edu>
Northwest Vista College is one of the Alamo Colleges
www.alamo.edu/nvc/lrc<http://www.alamo.edu/nvc/lrc>