HI all,

I am looking for Shirley Clarke's "Cool World" for purchase.
I can get it here:  http://shop.vendio.com/HARDTOFINDFILMS/
But not sure if it is legit (I feel certain it is not).

I see Zipporah has it on VHS for $400 (that's all) and it is not available in
DVD.

>From Worldcat most of the copies are from Zipporah, and one from 'Nostalgia
>Collector" which I don't think is in business anymore.  If I have to I will
>ILL this, because $400 for VHS seems high, but I don't know the film that well
>and I could be mistaken.

Any light on this would be appreciated.

thanks
Lorraine

lorraine wochna
Alden Library, Ohio University
Instruction Coordinator
Subjects:  African American Studies, English, Film & Theatre
T: 740 597 1238
http://libguides.library.ohiou.edu/profile/lorraine