Oops I cut that off early. They decide the $400 for a VHS is not
"reasonable" so they just digitize it ( and heck in an increasing
number of cases stream it too). This is not in my imagination, it is
happening everyday in particular with distributors of small , non
fiction films.

--
Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant