Wait you want the student to READ????. Sorry Gary, but that is just not
reasonable especially when the subject is related to film because all you
need to know can be found in films.  (If I sound especially snarky it dates
back to my year in film grad school at UCLA where I looked through the
studio files for background on particular film was the subject of important
article on "reading" films and pointed out that the many of the actual
"facts" that were in the article were simply wrong and I was told I was
wrong because what you "saw" on the screen superseded anything as silly as
studio documents which detailed the production.

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897 (cell)
212-627-1785 (land line)