Hi Becky
If any of the short films you are proposing are from Green Planet
Films, we extend our 100% endorsement to screen them in your booth at
the Green festival.
Best
____________
Suzanne Harle
Founder/Executive Director
GREEN PLANET FILMS
PO Box 247
Corte Madera, CA  94976
415.377.5471  mobile

www.greenplanetfilms.org
www.greenplanetstream.org
a nonprofit organization

Hi, all,

I'm going to be participating in a community Green Festival - many
booths of vendors/organizations promoting Green Living.  Could I take
a laptop and run a couple of subject oriented DVDs to show examples of
what we have?  They would run for the whole program - about 5 hours.
I also have  a powerpoint presentation from last year that I can run
on a continuous loop, but I thought the DVDs would create a little
more interest in our booth.  If I need PPR, I just won't do it.  Thanks.

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street