This one has come up before. It is long out of print. There seem to be
perfectly legit new but expensive copies on Amazon. Not much you can do
when a title is out of print or as in many cases not even released.

Why not bite the bullett and buy the out of print new copy for $70. That
does not strike me as crazy and it is a legal copy as far as I can tell.

Unfortunate that Amazon does not police bootlegs especially with foreign
films. Pretty much any film from Asia is a bootleg copy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1572522100/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new