From: "Jessica Rosner" <maddux2...@gmail.com>
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 2:29:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Return of Martin Guerre

I never heard of Arrow either. One issue would be if all the players you plan
to use are multi system and can handle PAL format.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Randal Baier < rba...@emich.edu > wrote:

Lisa, Jessica and Michael, thanks so much! Thanks Lisa for the link to Arrow --
I didn't know this outfit! Nice. Likewise to you Amazon slueths.

We'll check the budget. It will be used in several classes this year, so worth
the investment.

Randal