My response is identical to Deb's. We don't have Blu-Ray equipment, yet,
although I did request funding for 4 machines (2 for Technical Services
and 2 for student access in mini=theatres in the Library).

When the title is avail. as a combo pack, we'll note that in our
catalogue record. If it's avail. only on Blu-Ray, we won't buy it, at
least until we have equip. to play it.
I don't believe that format will last very long. The public market
really is the driving force in terms of choice of technologies for
education, and the number of releases have not been stellar in Blu-Ray.

Susan

Susan Weber

Media Librarian
Library
T  604.323.5533
F  604.323.5512
swe...@langara.bc.ca <mailto:Susan Weber <swe...@langara.bc.ca>>

Langara. <http://www.langara.bc.ca>

100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 2Z6

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this
email from your system.