From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu [videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu]
on behalf of Michael May [m...@dubuque.lib.ia.us]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 10:18 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Subject heading for movies filmed locally

I did not catalog it, but this is from our local record for Pennies From Heaven:

500:    $a Filmed partly in Galena, Illinois.

655:    7 $a Galena (Ill) $x Filming location. $2 local

See http://bit.ly/199wPxy and http://bit.ly/GHIcV9.

My library is in nearby Dubuque, Iowa, so for clarification I wrote this
article:

Pennies from Heaven Was Not Filmed in Dubuque
http://www.dubuque365.com/ArticleDetailsPage/tabid/65/ArticleID/609/Pennies-from-Heaven-Was-Not-Filmed-in-Dubuque.aspx

I think the distinction between where a film was shot and where it is set is
important, like you say.

Mike

Michael May
Carnegie-Stout Public Library, Dubuque