From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu [videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu]
On Behalf Of Meghann Matwichuk [mtw...@udel.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 10:15 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] UltraViolet

Hi Deg (et. al.),

We're basically ignoring the digital copies / UltraViolet content.  If a code
is included for one-time use, we remove the code so as not to cause patron
confusion.  We determined that taking the discs out of the packaging would
require new cases or cause confusion for our patrons and desk attendants (and
in some cases the digital content is on the main feature disc itself).  I'd
originally thought we might get some questions from patrons, but that doesn't
seem to be happening -- I don't think many people are cued into the digital
copy / Ultraviolet 'bonuses'.

Best,
--
Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.