Thank you all for your input, helping to clarify my thinking. In this case, the screening is *in* a classroom. I don't know whether it's the scheduled class time, but an email invited the community to the class screening (free of charge). So it's a fuzzy area to me, where things are starting to fall apart. I will go with Eileen's approach.

Happy Tuesday.

Debbie Benrubi
Technical Services Librarian
University of San Francisco