Hi everyone!

I will be at ALA as well, representing Icarus Films
<http://www.icarusfilms.com/>  and Docuseek2. We don't have a booth this
year but I will be at all of the amazing VRT events that are scheduled. I
will also be available to meet if anyone would like a demo of Docuseek2 or
would like to have an intellectually adventurous discussion about
documentary film while ziplining over Fremont Street. Or even just a normal
conversation over a cocktail or coffee. In any case, I look forward to
seeing everyone!

I can be reached on my cell phone at 561-870-1887.

Safe travels!

Regards,

Meredith Miller

Icarus Films