What was the film? What kind of university was it?  A Catholic one? What
does extremely hardcore pornographic mean?  I can see people worried about
a public library (and I think that isn't good librarianship anyway) but a
college?  This is pure censorship and not good librarianship.  Sorry to
sound so harsh but this puritanical approach really burns my ass.  it is
our job to get materials to the people we serve.  And not just the majority
or what the majority thinks we should provide.  I think you are dead wrong
Darby.