It probably technically goes against the terms of service, but then so does
having a subscription to the DVDS, but they don't seem to care that our billing
address is clearly the library.

IMHO, I would treat it as normal classroom use as long as they aren't sharing
their password, and therefore enabling others to access the account.
I have had to refer faculty to Netflix or Amazon a couple of times because the
film was only available for streaming rental.

~Barb

On Jan 28, 2015, at 11:45 AM, Stanton, Kim