From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Dennis Doros
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 6:07 PM
To: Video Library questions
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Netflix Streaming and Face-to-Face

​Jo Ann,

With a name like that I was all ready to test it and suggest
canistream.it<http://canistream.it/> as a purveyor of illegal streaming and
downloads but​ it's actually a decent website. The only problem I see is that
they are not up to the date with the latest releases and all the platforms.
Some of mine from November aren't up and a couple films only lists Itunes when
I know they are on Amazon -- but that's definitely not the worst complaint one
can have.

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128 / Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117 / Fax: 201-767-3035 / Email:
milefi...@gmail.com<mailto:milefi...@gmail.com>

Visit our main website!  www.milestonefilms.com<http://www.milestonefilms.com/>
Visit our new websites!  www.mspresents.com<http://www.mspresents.com>,
www.portraitofjason.com<http://www.portraitofjason.com>,
www.shirleyclarkefilms.com<http://www.shirleyclarkefilms.com/>,
To see or download our 2014 Video Catalog, click
here<http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0150/7896/files/2014MilestoneVideoCatalog.pdf?75>!

Support "Milestone Film" on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Milestone-Film/22348485426> and
Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/MilestoneFilms>!

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Jo Ann Reynolds