Jeremy,

It does!  But in terms of 108, is this information discoverable in a
"reasonable" search?  (Note that 108 does not require an exhaustive search nor
does it require tracking down the copyright holder)

How would a librarian discover this information?

Of course one of the reasonable search tactics is to post a question to
VideoLib, and in this case the results are good.  But apart from that approach,
would someone be otherwise able to find the necessary information for what I
assume is a manufacture in demand process.

deg farrelly
Arizona State University Libraries