Hi Folks,

I've had a request to investigate the possibility of duplicating the following
VHS titles as they are no longer being distributed and our VHS copies are
deteriorating.  Would anyone know the contacts for the following that I may
request permission to duplicate?

1. Back from Madness: The Struggle for Sanity.
HBO series, Films for the Humanities & Sciences- no longer available through
FilmsMediaGroup / Meridian Films http://meridian.films.com/id/8560

2. Developmental Psychology: Video Collection. Published by Scientific American
Frontiers, Worth Publishers. ISBN: 1-57259-231-1 NOTE: The individual segments
are available as streams on CHEDD ANGIER
(http://www.chedd-angier.com/frontiers/season4.html)  but PBS does not have the
complete SAF series available for sale.
EPISODES:
Tape 1. Bringing up monkey ; Teaching computers to think [AKA Machines Who
Think(?)] ; Tackling a killer disease ; Bypass genes ; Baby body sense ; The
magic years ; Talkin' babies [AKA Babbling Babies] ; Born to talk ; A change of
mind [AKA Changing Minds]-
Tape 2. Virtual fear ; Mind reading ; Smart glasses ; Severed corpus callosum
[AKA Right Brain vs Left Brain] ; Remembering what matters ; True or false? ;
What's in a dream ; Old brain, new tricks [AKA New Brain - Old Tricks].

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris McNevins

Christine Slominski McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR (Print/Media)
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY - Licensing & Acquisitions
Unit
369 Fairfield Way Unit 1005B | Storrs, CT 06269-1005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6017 | EMAIL:
chris.mcnev...@uconn.edu<mailto:chris.mcnev...@uconn.edu>

[cid:image004.jpg@01D10273.21285140]