Hi all,
Me again.
Wow, this is a week of challenging searched for titles.
I'm looking for a copy of Yellow Earth, I see some DVD's are out there, but it
looks like VHS is all that is avail.
OCLC: 312164969

My problem, I need English subtitles and am not sure by looking at records (for
example, Amazon).  No indication of subtitling in English.  The VHS is from Fox
Lorber and I 'assume' there are subtitles, but no indication.  They also put
out a DVD, but no copies avail.

Guangxi Film Studio is also a distributor.

There are libes that have DVD holdings and I can also ILL (if allowed of
course).

I just figured it's a fairly canonical work and therefore it would be easy to
find.  Or not.

As always, leads are welcome.
Thanks
lorraine

lorraine wochna
African American Studies, English Lit, Performing Arts Librarian
Alden Library, 2nd floor
Ohio University
Athens OH  45701
W 740-597-1238