Hi everyone,

The Yellow Earth DVD is available from an Australian source here:
http://www.chinabooks.com.au/search.cfm?UR=21560&search_stage=details&records_to_display=1
and used from a Japanese source here:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/honten-smiledvd/item/e20263/?s-id=borderless_recommend_item_en

The VHS is still listed as for sale here:
http://www.tower.com/yellow-earth-xue-bai-vhs/wapi/110601887.

I hope that helps!

Jennifer

Jennifer Ferguson