From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jennifer Ferguson
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:31 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Purchasing Yellow Earth

Hi everyone,

The Yellow Earth DVD is available from an Australian source here:
http://www.chinabooks.com.au/search.cfm?UR=21560&search_stage=details&records_to_display=1
 and used from a Japanese source here:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/honten-smiledvd/item/e20263/?s-id=borderless_recommend_item_en

The VHS is still listed as for sale here:
http://www.tower.com/yellow-earth-xue-bai-vhs/wapi/110601887.

I hope that helps!

Jennifer

Jennifer Ferguson
Liaison Librarian
Arts, Humanities & Careers
Simmons College
300 The Fenway
Boston, MA 02115
617-521-2777
jennifer.fergu...@simmons.edu<mailto:jennifer.fergu...@simmons.edu>

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 4:05 PM, Hooper, Lisa K