Dear Antonio,

Please reconsider staying with us.  It is my understanding that Matanya
left the list for his personal reasons, and he was not asked to leave.  I
do not believe there is a moderator of the vihuela list.  Also, Matanya has
a history of joining and leaving the lute list, for his personal reasons.

I too share your same point of view.  You have an absolute wealth of
knowledge, and I hope you will continue.

Sincerely,

Edward

At 04:44 AM 3/1/2005 +0000, Antonio Corona wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>I donīt know how such a situation may have arised, but
>one fact is perfectly clear to me: in a list devoted
>to communicate and share, either all of us - even
>those we disagree with - have a place, or there is no
>point in pursuing what may become a futile exercice.
>
>I have often read Matanya's comments, have been
>irritated with some, disagreed with others, but I must
>recognize that he is indeeed knowledgable and has
>always contributed positively with his knowledge to
>the list.
>
>I feel that a place where such a person cannot find
>the space to interchange information, opinions or even
>-on occasion- insults, for whatever reason, is not a
>place for me either, so regretfully, I shall leave
>this list as well.
>
>With best regards,
>Antonio
>

>  --- Rob MacKillop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Matanya has now left the list.
> >
> > It is not a question of who is right or who is
> > wrong. It is a matter of
> > sharing. That concept is clearly lost on some
> > people.
> >
> > Sad.
> >
> > Rob
> >

> > To get on or off this list see list information at
> >
>http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html
> >

>Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Edward Martin
2817 East 2nd Street