Here is a shot at  La Azuzena Por La E.
  [1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn0dKVUa2FY
  La Azuzena = kind of flower?

Azucena is a madonna lily. The tune is a popular one - there is a version of it in the Codice Saldivar no. 2 for cittern.

I can't figure out the repeats. It's A+B 3
  times (A is 8 bars and B 16 bars) I played it AAB A'A'B' A''B'', for
  some reason or other.

The original tune is in two parts each of which is repeated. I think what follows is a variation on the tune with each section repeated. And then another variation in two sections but Murcia hasn't put in a repeat sign in the middle.

In his transcription Alejandro Vera has put repeats at every double bar including on f.32, second stave, second bar which is probably what is intended. These things aren't always consistently notated.

MOnica