On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 09:26:54AM +0200, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
>Well tell them to fix that, or you'll never get access to "* or "+ from Vim.

As I said in the previous message, I've already opened a bug request with
Fedora about it.  It wasn't until late today that I also tested it on
Ubuntu.  However, as it's still acting differently than other applications
in xterms in some ways, I think there's still a case for the original
suggestion.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 If I wrote a file-system, it would have a super-duper block.
                 -- Sean Reifschneider, 2003