A.J.Mechelynck wrote:

Can't select bottom window by mouse-clicking

Happens every time. How to reproduce:
1. :set ch=2 wmh=0 wh=9999 " don't know if relevant
2. Open at least two horizontally split windows
3. Make some window current, other than the bottom one
4. Click the bottom status line.

Actual result:
Nothing happens.

Expected result:
Bottom window should become current, as with ^Wb

Additional info:
- Selecting by mouse works for any window other than the bottom one.
- ":version" output:

Hello!

My gvim worked as expected (ie. the window associated with the clicked on
status bar became current).  I did it both with my usual settings and with

 gvim -u NONE -U NONE -N somefile

Does it still happen when you try gvim with the " -u NONE -U NONE -N" arguments? (I'm using Huge version with GTK2 GUI... on a FC5 linux box)

Regards,
Chip Campbell