Jonathan Smith wrote:

> Conary [1] has a file format called a "recipe" [2] which is in many
> ways similar in function to a spec file or an ebuild. rPath has been
> maintaining a syntax highlighting file for this format, but it would
> be nice if vim would accept a patch to include this in the standard
> distribution. Attached is just such a patch.

Thanks for looking into this.

"recipe" is not a good filetype name.  Is there anything against using
"conary"?

The syntax file must not start with "syntax clear".  Look into a few
examples in the Vim 7 distribution how this is done properly.

I would very much prefer that the author of the file directly sends the
syntax file to me.  At least for copyright issues.

--
Scientists decoded the first message from an alien civilization:
        SIMPLY SEND 6 TIMES 10 TO THE 50 ATOMS OF HYDROGEN TO THE STAR