Am Sun, 22 Jul 2007 00:05:47 +1000 schrieb John Beckett:
> I would appreciate any feedback on the guidelines that I have created. I

A quick shot: Good guidelines are very important, but it's a bit
dangerous to over formalize the contributions, that will let some people
turn away.

I would propose to have multiple "layers":

At the front, every one is invited to contribute, no matter how.
Wikipedia has a rule: "Dont follow the rules!". I like that :-)

Second line: ppl that are a bit more involved, e.g. ppl exchanging tips
on [EMAIL PROTECTED] these would need some terse instructions like "7 Habits"

Third line: VimWiki-regulars: People like us that are willing to
subscribe to this list. These should have an eye on other contributions,
and bring everything in form, Here are perhaps more detailed instructions
needed. (e.g. on merging etc).

I haven't had a closer look on your guidelines yet, will comment on that
later on.

Sebastian.