I think it's a very clever idea. Right now, awfully lots of imported
tips are completely broken and this will hopefully remedy this situation.

Just one minor issue regarding the navigation: when I press 'Random
page' I am sometimes directed to a OriginalMissing page. Does your
operation fix this behaviour, too? Also, what happens when I press
Next or Prev on pages which have 'next' and 'prev' arguments missing?
Does it fallback to old navigation then?

Regards,
Santhalus