The link in the sidebar on the wiki for "Categories" links to
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Browse. On this category page,
Category:Browse is described as the "root" category, but I have been
unable to access any of our tip categories from this "root" category
every time I try. This has bothered me for some time.

I propose directly naming Browse as the parent category for all our
top-level tip categories (Usage, Integration, etc.). Currently, the
parent is listed as VimTip, but if these category pages show up among
the thousands of tip pages, I haven't been able to find them. Any
thoughts? If I don't get any feedback in a few days, I'll probably
just start changing parent categories as proposed.