Hi Dennis,

I tried dvips, ps2pdf in the terminal, and they worked just fine. In
vim-latex-suite, I can get dvi files but no ps or pdf files.
I can't get ps files when I changed the compile target to ".ps", so I guess
it is where the problem happens.

Do you have any ideas why this happened and how should I correct it? Thanks
a lot for your patience and helps!

Sincerely,
Jin Chen