Stewart,

It looked like it was supposed to do something like that, but nothing seemed to happen with my Ruby file. I'll give it a shot in a C++ file and see what happens there. I still can't figure out what the "a" is doing though.

Scott

Stewart Johnson wrote:
I didn't know either, but from my testing it seems to do something like:

"move to the start of the current scope and format (indent) everything
in the current scope."

at least that's what it seems to do for me. ;-)