On 9/29/06, Meino Christian Cramer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

 to get all the keys of my keyboard working with vim I looked through
 my ~/.vimrc and found a setting ("nottybuiltin"), which I do revert
 and now a few addtional keys (<C-F1> for example) do work correctly.

 So it seems, that the xterm256 definition, which I use, isn't
 completly defined in my terminfo database.

 Can I "dump" (or whatever the correct nameing is) the xterm256
 settings vim is using internally in a form which I can use to
 correct my (buggy?) terminfo database ?

The closest form to what you ask is ':set terminfo '.
It does not dump terminal defs in terminfo format, no, but
it does show it in some format.

Yakov