Hello Folks,

I want to be able to use multiple clearcase views with vim (with vim in
the vimserver model). Does any one have any suggestions to work with
these ?

The issue that I am finding is that I start a vimserver outside a
clearcase view - Then I try to invoke vim by using the following command

gvim --servername GVIMSERVER --remote ./lcdc_stn_gs_e.vhd

I get the following message within the vim window -
E344: Can't find directory
"/vobs/omap40_design_gs60/modules/lcdc_core/hdl/rtl" in cdpath
E472: Command failed    `

Now if I try to start the vimserver while in a view, no matter which
view I try to invoke gvim --servername GVIMSERVER --remote from, it
always picks up the view from which gvim was started initially.

Any of you folks have good tips/suggestions about working with clearcase
in a server/client mode ?

Thanks & Regards,
Vikas