"     <Leader>ch
"       show horizontal calendar ...
Kevin

On Nov 22, 2006, at 9:46 PM, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:

From: "Tom Purl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Calendar ?
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:15:04 -0600 (CST)

I found the plugin in $HOME/.vim/plugin/.

What version do you use? The header of my calendar.vim consists mainly
of a long history, instructions on how to set some calendar specific
variables in .vimrc and some other stuff for .vimrc.

no usage instructions, no keybindings.

Mine is the version of the 17.Jan 2006 and is named 1.4.

mcc

Check out the source, which should be in one of your plugin directories. For me, it's in $HOME/vimfiles/plugin/calendar.vim on my Win XP computer. The header of the file has a ton of commments, including usage statements nad
"Additional" notes.

HTH!

Tom Purl

Hi,

 where can I find instructions on how to use Calendar.vim and its
keybindings ? I visited vim.org's script pages about Calendar.vim but
 didn't found, what I was searching for. Google also gave me
 nothing...

 But may be all this is my fault ?!

 Regards,
 mcc