On 3/16/07, Steve Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Charles E Campbell Jr, Fri, March 16, 2007 12:17 pm

> Please try netrw v108l which I just put on my website:
> http://mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/index.html#NETRW

Unfortunately these appear distributed in vimball format only.

It is unrealistic to expect users to fire off a home-brewed executable
simply to unpackage TEXT FILES!

Age-old formats like tar.gz or .zip are still around precisely because
they allow user control--simple inspection and evalutation without
potentially modifying system files.

--
Steve Hall  [ digitect dancingpaper com ]

--
-fREW