sun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 2007-04-16 15:57:21:
> What I need is to always keep the auto-indented spaces.  So next time
> I can start to insert from the spaced cursor.
>
> The typing S is a reasonable way although I really want to know how to
> change indent-deleting behavior for a empty line in vim.
>
> Best Regards,
> sun

Few people need that "feature", so it is not there, I believe more than 99%
of vim users think it is better to just delete the trailing blanks.

If you still insist that the indent-deleting should be changed, then you
can do-it-yourself. The indent script and vim source are all open to you
and please feel free to change them (for your own custimized version, of
course).

--
Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606