On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Andy Wokula wrote:

> Here is another way to get the option names, it's basically
>    :set <C-A>

<snip>

> " The output is almost sorted and includes "all" and "termcap" as the
> " first two entries.

Wow.  That is quite clever, I definitely wouldn't have thought of
that.  Nicely done.  For the termcap options, you'd also want to do a

:set t_<C-a>

for getting each of the termcap options... Though I don't see any easy
way to use this to get the :set-termcap stuff...  Ie,

:set <M-x>=foo

Any ideas on that one?  I don't have time to play with it ATM, but I'm
definitely curious about it.  :-)

~Matt