On 09/02/09 08:39, Gary Johnson wrote:
> On 2009-02-09, Matt Wozniski<m...@drexel.edu>  wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 11:40 PM, Garrett Whelan<whaled...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> I would like to be able to access all the variables at a given time in Vim
>>> without necessarily knowing what they are.  Basically everything you would
>>> see if you typed :let and :set.  So in increasing order of difficulty
>> There's no easy way to get all options, afaik.
>
>      :set all
>
> Regards,
> Gary

oh, and one more:

        :source $VIMRUNTIME/bugreport.vim

This creates a file named bugreport.txt in the current directory; that
file contains an awfully huge lot of information about your current Vim
and what settings it was using. Probably more than you need, but you
might want to have a look at it, just to see what can be got. Then you
may want to look at the script's insides to see _how_ it gets all that
stuff.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
I believe that Ronald Reagan will someday make this country what it
once was ... an arctic wilderness