On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:09 PM, Christian Brabandt <cbli...@256bit.org> wrote:
> Hi Tom!
>
> On Sa, 17 Apr 2010, Tom Sorensen wrote:
>
>> It also works differently on different platforms. I played around with
>> a similar plugin (SwapExists.vim) that James wrote (iirc) about 6
>> months ago and could not get it to work consistently on both Windows
>> and Linux. I didn't even try for AIX, Solaris, or the other platforms
>> I have access to.
>
> Where can I find that plugin?

http://github.com/godlygeek/vim-files/blob/master/plugin/SwapExistsDiff.vim

It was written by Matt Wozniski, not James. The issues I had with it
were that it would not perform correctly on both Windows and Linux. As
I recall (based on my log searches) it would do nothing the first time
you edited the file, but execute the second time. Some issue with the
BufWinEnter's executing out of the defined order. That was what I
found last June, and I stopped messing with it shortly after.

Tom