> I know you are meaning, but as @char101 says: if_python.c, if_ruby.c,
> if_perl.xs just over 1000 lines, it's not big. And We can choose whether to
> install these support, do not need to put whole php, python compiled into
> Vim.

if_python*.c files are not enough (they contain only
python-version-specific code), most code is in if_py_both.h and it has
6837 lines (+ 1597 lines of if_python.c or 1682 lines of
if_python3.c). if_ruby.c and if_perl.xs are very bad examples, the API
they provide does not have many features Python has and even Python
API does not have enough features to allow Python developers to avoid
learning VimL in complex cases.

> I have learned VimScript, but when I write a plugin still not as good as php
> language, if you are python programmer, you like python write plugin too.

For any more or less complex plugin you can’t write it in Python, only
in Python+VimL. Or find some third-party library which wraps things
for which you need to use VimL and prepare to face leaking
abstractions.

> We just want to find an good editor, not a new language? We use Vim is not
> to learn new things happily, just want using Vim happily.
>
> We don't want to write a plugin without VimScript, just want to write plugin
> like python.
>
> Vim can be used as a glue language, then programmers can write plugin in
> their favorite language.

I think that Neovim is following the right path here: Vim just needs
IPC features with normal RPC API (no, channels are way too limited
compared to Neovim API). Add `-heredoc` argument to `:command` there
and you can create wrappers for any external language you like without
changing the core.