On 2016-10-16, 07:29 GMT, Rick Woo wrote:
>> I personally don't think it is worthwile to have yet another
>> language embedded into Vim.
> Then why put lua, perl, python 2 and 3 and tcl in Vim.
> Why phper can't have right or fun like them???

I agree … we should get rid of TCL, Lua, and Perl support in

In reality I see plugins either in plain VimL, or (when more
serious programming language is needed) in Python (py2 and py3
is just temporary problem given the situation in the Python
world, in few years py2k will be finally gone).

Did anybody see any Perl, Lua, or TCL vim plugin lately?

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mc...@ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8
If the Good Lord had wanted us to enjoy ourselves, he wouldn’t
have granted us His precious gift of relentless misery.
  -- Jean Calvin in "Calvin and the Chipmunks" comic strip