Currently the :terminal command keeps the window open after the job
exists.  The idea is that you have a chance to see the job output, you
might want to yank it.  Closing the window automatically might mean you
loose that text, there is no way to get it back.

However, in practice I find that I mostly want the window to close as
soon as the job finishes.  So how about changing the default behavior?

        :terminal               requires "exit<CR>:q<CR>" to close
        :terminal ++close       requires "exit<CR>" to close

With different default:
        :terminal               requires "exit<CR>" to close
        :terminal ++noclose     requires "exit<CR>:q<CR>" to close

Good idea or bad idea?

2. You kiss your girlfriend's home page.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- --   \\\
///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- \\\
\\\  an exciting new programming language --        ///
 \\\            help me help AIDS victims --    ///

For more information, visit

For more options, visit

Raspunde prin e-mail lui