> I dont know much about Vim but i saw running ":set spl=da spell" will
> ask to download the files.
>
> I havent tried it much but it seems smart if the spell check files can
> be downloaded for a language and set the language at the same time so i
> dont have to figure out where to download and what folder to place the
> fine in etc.
>
> Are there something simalar for the help translations?
> Like maybe ":set helplang=da something" could download the danish help
> files.
>
> That would make it easier to get and use them instead of having to
> figure out all kinds of things.

We currently don't do that, but I suppose it's possible.  We would need
to have the mapping from language to download location in the
distribution.  And we might need to ask the translation maintainer to
make sure it's in the right format, so we can use the same commands for
every language.

More interesting: How can we fetch updates?  Assuming that the
translations change once in a while, it must be possible for the user to
get the latest.

--
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts.