Den 28-06-2018 kl. 15:39 skrev Antonio Giovanni Colombo:

 > > Are there something simalar for the help translations?
 > > Like maybe ":set helplang=da something" could download the danish help
 > > files.
 > >
 > We currently don't do that, but I suppose it's possible.  We would need
 > to have the mapping from language to download location in the
 > distribution.  And we might need to ask the translation maintainer to
 > make sure it's in the right format, so we can use the same commands for
 > every language.

As far as I can tell, what is needed for language "ll" is
a ZIPped file containing the
*.llx files, plus tags-ll, plus READMEll.txt
The files themselves are updated from time to time,
so the ZIPped file can change more or less once per month.
If the files are managed by Bram, then we could just send him
the updated ZIPped file for a given language.
If not, the maintainer should be able to upload files to vim.org <http://vim.org>.

 > More interesting: How can we fetch updates?  Assuming that the
 > translations change once in a while, it must be possible for the user to
 > get the latest.

That would involve checking the modification date of the ZIPped file,
the problem being that the modification date of the "last" version
should be available somewhere. The modification date of the tags-ll
file could be a good place. In theory it should reflect the last
modification date (usually I prepare a new tags-ll file after
updating the documentation, just to play it safe).

Hope it helps, Antonio

I think its better the translators dont have to make zip files.
The translations would could be uploaded somewhere like GitHub and then when there is a Vim release the zip files could be created/updated at the same time or something like that.
Automatically by a computer.
If not possible automatically by a computer then manually by one person instead of many translators have to create zip files.