1. to duplicate mails I have said/mail to chrisbra before, perhaps not worthy
to forward every github issues/PR/discussion to vim_dev, users may setup
`watch` for vim repo in gitgub, then he/she may get lots dup mails and perhaps
leading to dead loop if someone reply it I guess.

2. as for this topic itself, have no idea or have not looked into this
contra-variant what is for now, but seems you've made OOP of vim9script too
much full feature, to me, again I think most users just treat vim9 script is a
scripting lang I cannot image how many people would really use it to write lots
plugins, most of them just a general user vs not experienced programmers.

--
shane.xb.qian