On 09 Nov 2011, at 16:17, Christopher J. Bottaro wrote:

> I'm suffering from frequent crashes.  After Googling around, it seems to be
> related to the vim that is included with Lion (/usr/bin/vim).  So I compiled
> vim from source and installed it to /usr/local.
>
> How do I get MacVim to use that vim instead of the Lion default?

MacVim uses a custom binary of vim installed in its application package not the
default system vim in /usr/bin. Perhaps your version of MacVim needs updating
for compatibility with Lion.

David P Henderson
c: xxx.xxx.xxxx
--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are
to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,