I have done some digging in the actual xoria256.vim file and found
that the author was only coloring Django templates in the actual
terminal and ignoring the GUI.  So I forked the scheme on github and
made the changes if anyone is interested or having similar issues.

https://github.com/blewisjr/xoria256.vim

I still did not find what is causing the bug of it breaking all the
other color schemes yet but I will be looking into it it further so
hopefully I can fix the issue.