Hi,

for developing python scripts I want to "convert" my vim into a
a Python IDE.
I searched the web and found dozens of tricks tips and other things
how to accomplish that.
I tried to combine all that bits and pieces and end up with a
bunch full of warnings and errors from wrong configs and script
snippets and of cource no working python IDE.

How nice it would be, if one could ppint me to _one_ and only _one_
mostly complete and good HowTo which explains where to change and
configurate what to make vim kinda "IBM model M" keyboard for Python.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!
Best regards,
mcc