Hi,

this is my first post on this list so first I'd like to thank all the Vim
contributors for your work on this awesome piece of software that is VIM.

That being said, I have a question regarding python, ruby and lua support
(or lack thereof) on the official Vim installer for windows.

I am trying to use some vim scripts that require python or ruby support
(such as command-t) but when I try to use them on a fresh install of Vim 7.3
on windows they do not work.

I've searched on the vim webpage for links to the versions that include
support for these external languages but I have not found them. I also
wonder why the default windows installer does not ship with support for
python and ruby. In my opinion the additional file size should not be a
problem for most users.

So if you could point me to where I could download the versions of vim and
gvim that have this language support I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance,

Angel